Cyber Security Magazine features Kanguru's robust Defender hardware encrypted USB drives with Remote Management as an ideal solution for storing and protecting data. Creating A Secure Environment for Your Organization’s Data Is Crucial To Building Trust With Your Clients And Conducting Good Business.
The article posted November 30th details the benefits for security-conscious organizations using Kanguru Defender hardware encrypted USB drives to store data, and the additional benefits of IT Administrators using Kanguru Remote Management Console (KRMC).
The Cyber Security Magazine article highlights several advantages to organizations for securing data on Kanguru Defender USB drives:
- FIPS 140-2 Certified Defender Hardware Encrypted USB Drives
- AES XTS 256-Bit Hardware Encryption
- RSA-2048 Digitally-Signed Secure Firmware
- Onboard Anti-Virus Powered by BitDefender®
- Write Protection With Physical Write Protect Switch
- Biometric Fingerprint Access Flash Drive Option
- Managing Defender USB Drives With Kanguru Remote Management Console (KRMC).
- KRMC's New Integrated Email Feature for Enhanced Communications
See the full Cyber Security Magazine article here.