Millis, MA, USA – June 29, 2016 – Kanguru has enhanced its fully-integrated remote management platform with more robust functionality, enhanced security backbone, and a whole new look, providing IT Administrators with improved performance in managing their encrypted USB data assets. Kanguru Remote Management Console™ (KRMC-Cloud™) is a dynamic cloud-based Remote Management solution used by organizations around the world to customize, manage, monitor, and report on the organization’s secure USB drives containing sensitive information.
“Based on customer input, we enhanced the KRMC interface to provide administrators with a well-organized, visually attractive, web-based portal to manage nearly every aspect of their USB secure drive usage," says Nate Cote, Executive VP of Kanguru. “With the cleaner, well-organized visual interface, administrators can more efficiently monitor activities, customize and view charts, respond, take action or report on violations of the organization’s security policies.”
KRMC-Cloud is an exceptional solution for organizations using encrypted USB flash drives and hard drives to work with sensitive data, many of which may be required to follow high-security regulations. Organizations such as government, healthcare, financial banking, energy and utilities are under strict regulatory guidelines to maintain firm data security policies. It is also a sensible solution for any non-regulated organization that places data security as a high priority. Enterprise corporations, non-profits, SMBs and educational organizations can all benefit from using the enhanced KRMC-Cloud interface. By taking advantage of the management tools, organizations can enforce security policies by locating, controlling permissions, sending messages and managing the use of their Defender® secure USB drives anywhere around the world.
Some of the great features in the new KRMC-Cloud are:
- Customize and view enhanced graphical statistics on the homepage for quick-glance monitoring
- Enable, disable, or regulate number of offline logins of devices, which allows admins to ensure devices are updated or receive actions from host
- See device action history with one click
- Easily add new users and groups
- Provide Self-Service Password recovery for end users - included at no cost
- Tailor colorful charts to specific needs for easy, quick analysis to locate drives
- Automatic Licensing Feature to streamline oversight
- Locate and track all devices by last connection
- Navigate quickly and easily with the enhanced Intuitive user interface
- Enhanced security backbone
- And more…
If you would like to learn more about how Kanguru’s fully-integrated data security remote management solution could work for your organization, please call Kanguru at (1) 800-KANGURU, or visit kanguru.com.
Kanguru is a global leader in developing TAA compliant data storage products, providing the very best in FIPS 140-2 and Common Criteria Certified, hardware encrypted, secure USB drives, as well as fully-integrated remote management security applications and Endpoint Security. Kanguru also manufactures duplication equipment for duplicating hard drives, blu-ray, DVD and more. For more information on Kanguru, please visit kanguru.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: