Kanguru Makes It Easy to Comply with GDPR
How Kanguru Products Help With GDPR Compliance
Kanguru makes it easy to comply with GDPR requirements by providing robust data security products and services. Kanguru's flexible, scalable solutions help organizations of any size fully maintain a high-level of security for sensitive data under any budget. Call us today to discuss how Kanguru can help you build a secure data environment to meet your needs.
- GDPR Requires A Data Protection Officer
- GDPR Requires Personal Information of EU Citizens be Protected from Beginning to End
- Defender AES 256-Bit Hardware Encrypted Drives
- Remote Management
- Self Service Password Management
- RSA-2048 Digitally-Signed Secure Firmware
- Customization Including engraving for Contact Information, Logos, Serial Numbers, Unique Electronic Identifiers & more
- Physical Write Protect Switch
- On-Board Anti-Virus Scanning
- GDPR Requires that Technology Integrates Security by Design and Default
- Automatic Encryption
- Automatic, Multi-Level Protections
- GDPR Recommends Certifications and Code of Conduct
- GDPR Gives EU Citizens the "Right to Erasure" & "Right to Be Forgotten"
For details on how Kanguru products can help with the specifics of GDPR, download the free white paper and infographic here.