The new, high-performance KanguruClone 7HD SATA Pro Drive Duplicator is a high speed, stand-alone SATA drive duplicator that can duplicate up to 7 hard drive or solid-state drive copies simultaneously. With ultra-fast copy speeds of up to 12GB/min, the KanguruClone is one of the fastest data duplication systems available.
A feature-rich LCD makes the duplication process a breeze. Just attach your master drive and up to 7 SATA hard drives or solid-state drive targets, and you will be duplicating within seconds. The KanguruClone 7HD SATA Pro Drive Duplicator has many advanced features for the IT professional, yet the controls are simple enough that even a novice can begin cloning drives within minutes.
With multiple copies and compare modes (Brief, Disk, Resize and Ratio), secure disk wiping capabilities and robust logging capabilities, the KanguruClone 7-Target SATA HDD/SSD Duplicator is great for IT work, backing up and cloning hard drives and solid-state drives, data wiping, large PC deployments, drive testing and more!
A new feature of the KanguruClone Pro Duplicator series is the ability to resize copy a larger capacity hard drive to a smaller one, or even migrate HDDs to SSDs!
- Multiple Copy Modes: Smart, Brief, Disk, Resize and Ratio
- Smart Mode – Determines the most appropriate copy mode automatically
- Disk Mode – Complete sector by sector copy
- Brief Mode – Copies only sectors containing data, skipping empty sectors
- Resize Mode – Convert a smaller capacity Master to larger target drives, larger hard drives to smaller capacity hard drive, or even an HDD to an SSD
- Ratio Mode – Copy a specified percentage of the disk area
- Fast transfer rates – up to 12GB/min
- Create up to 7 copies simultaneously
- Supports 2.5” and 3.5” SATA based hard disk drives and solid-state drives
- Supports all major file systems
- Secure Wipe feature (Erases up to 999x)
- PC based logging software (optional)
- Advanced tools and features:
- HPA (Host Protection Area) Check
- DCO (Device Configuration Overlay) Check
- Skip Read Error
- Multiple UDMA mode support
- Store multiple hard drive images on a Storage Center for convenient access to common jobs
- Standalone system - no PC required
- TAA Compliant
- (1) KanguruClone 7HD-SATA
- (8) SATA data/power cables
- (1) RS-232 to USB converter cable
- (1) Logging software CD (Windows only)
- (1) Quick Start Guide
- (1) A/C power cable
This product carries a 1 Year limited warranty
Please register your product with Kanguru to help us better serve you with more prompt technical support and warranty services for your product.
Extended Warranties are available in:
- 1-year extended warranty or
- 2-year extended warranty
|INTERFACE||SATAIII (maintains compatibility with SATAII & SATAI)|
|DATA TRANSFER RATE||Up to 12GB/min|
|DRIVE COMPATIBILITY||Native 2.5” & 3.5” SATA HDD & SSD|
|EXTERNAL CONNECTION (FOR LOGGING)||Serial RS-232 to USB 2.0|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||41°F - 122 °C|
|HUMIDITY RANGE||15% ~ 90%|
|INPUT DEVICE||7 Button LCD Display|
|PRODUCT DIMENSIONS||15.5” x 13.5” x 9”|
|WARRANTY||1 Year (Parts)|
90 Days (Labor)
|MAX DRIVE CAPACITY SUPPORTED||No Limitation|
- Duplicate up to 7 SATA Drives
- Ultra-Fast Copy Speeds
- Multiple Copy Modes
- Stand-Alone Operation
- TAA Compliant
Feel free to download the PDF Sales/Information Sheet to share information about the KanguruClone 7HD SATA Pro Hard Drive Duplicator.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.