The KanguruClone 4 M.2 NVMe SSD Duplicator is a high speed, stand-alone duplicator that can clone up to 4 ultra-high-performance M.2 NVMe SSDs at once. With copy speeds of up to 12GB/min, this PCIe M.2 Duplicator is a fast and cost-effective duplication system, perfect for organizations looking to upgrade their PCs with the new NVMe technology.
A full-colour, 4.3” TFT touchscreen user interface makes this the easiest-to-use Kanguru duplicator ever! Just attach your master NVMe drive and up to 4 NVMe solid-state drives and you will be duplicated with just a few taps of the screen. This M.2 SSD Duplicator has advanced features for the IT professional, yet the controls are simple enough that even a novice can begin using it within minutes of taking it out of the box.
Looking for large scale NVMe duplication?
See the 11 M.2 NVMe SSD Duplicator
What Types of M.2 SSDs Are Supported By This KanguruClone Duplicator?
See our article on the Kanguru Technical Support Portal to help you identify what types of M.2 SSDs this duplicator supports, and what it does not support.
The full-colour, KanguruClone 4 M.2 NVMe SSD Duplicator screen is convenient, intuitive, and easy to use.
With multiple copies and compare modes (Brief, Full, Resize and Image), secure disk wiping capabilities and robust logging capabilities, the KanguruClone 4 M.2 NVMe Duplicator is great for IT work, backing up NVMe solid-state drives, data wiping, system rollouts, drive testing and more!
- Supports All Standard M.2 NVMe SSDs
(Capacity and brand-independent.)
- Full-Color 4.3” TFT Touch Screen
- Up to 12GB/min Transfer Rates
- One-Year Standard Warranty: (This system comes complete with one-year parts and 90-day labour warranty.)
- Clones Any Operating System: Including Windows, Linux, Mac and Many More.
- Five Copy Operations:
- Full Copy- Sector for sector duplication
- Brief Copy- Copies only sectors with data (compatible with most major file systems)
- Resize Copy- Copies drives with different capacities
- Ratio Copy- Copies a defined percentage of the master drive
- Image Copy- Restores the contents of an image file to the Target drives
- Powerful Erase and Disk Wipe Features(compliant with DoD 5220.22-M)
- Detailed and Downloadable System Logs
- Supports HPA(Host Protection Area)and DCO(Device Configuration Overlay)
- Standalone System - No PC Required
- KanguruClone 4 M.2 NVMe SSD Duplicator
- Quick Start Guide
- External Power Adapter and Power Cable
This product carries a 1 Year limited warranty
Please register your product with Kanguru to help us better serve you with more prompt technical support and warranty services for your product.
The KanguruClone 4 M.2 NVMe SSD Duplicator is a high-speed, stand-alone duplicator for cloning high-performance M.2 NVMe SSDs. With copy speeds of up to 12GB/min, this duplicator is super fast and cost effective; ideal for organizations looking to upgrade their PCs with new NVMe technology.
|INTERFACE||PCIe based NVMe SSD|
|TRANSFER RATE||Up to 12GB/min|
|EXTERNAL CONNECTIONS||RJ45 – For network connectivity (optional) USB2.0 – For saving log files and updating firmware|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||41 °F - 122 °F|
|RELATIVE HUMIDITY||15% ~ 90%|
|INPUT DEVICE||Full-color 4.3” TFT Touch Screen|
|DIMENSIONS||10” x 7.5” x 2”|
|POWER||AC Input: 100-240V ~2A
DC Output: +12V/ 5A, 60W
- Easily Upgrade PCs or Roll Out New Systems to High-Speed, Ultra-High-Performance NVMe Technology
- Duplicate Up To 4 NVMe SSDs At Once
- Stand-Alone Duplicator - No PC Needed
- Multiple Copy & Compare Modes Available
- Easy-To-Use, Full TouchScreen User Interface
- Wipe And Erase Features For Secure Data Wiping (Meets GDPR Compliance)
- Downloadable System Logs
- and More...
Feel free to download the PDF Sales/Information Sheet to share information about the KanguruClone 4 M.2 NVMe SSD Duplicator.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.