The KanguruClone™ 11 M.2 NVMe SSD Pro Duplicator is a high-speed, stand-alone duplicator that supports copying up to eleven M.2 NVMe and M.2 SATA SSDs. With a total of twelve PCIe M.2 sockets and transfer speeds up to 25GB/min to all target devices simultaneously, the KanguruClone 11 M.2 NVMe SSD Pro Duplicator is perfect for high-volume duplication. The duplicator offers high-performance, exceptional speed, and a high-capacity duplication system for customers looking to upgrade their PCs with new NVMe technology.
The beautiful, 7” full-color touchscreen user interface makes this the easiest-to-use Kanguru duplicator ever! Just attach your master NVMe SSD and up to 11 target NVMe SSDs and you can start duplicating with a single tap on the screen. The stand alone KanguruClone 11 M.2 NVMe SSD Pro Duplicator has advanced features for the IT professional, yet the controls are simple enough that anyone can begin using it within minutes of taking it out of the box.
The enhanced Dual Channel duplicator can duplicate both M.2 NVMe and M.2 SATA drives at the same time and much more efficiently without the need for separate adapters, reducing the overall expense for organizations.
Looking for smaller scale NVMe Duplication?
See the 4 M.2 NVMe SSD Duplicator
What Types of M.2 SSDs Are Supported By This KanguruClone Duplicator?
Both M.2 NVMe and M.2 NVMe form factor solid state drives are supported by the KanguruClone 11 M.2 NVMe SSD Pro Duplicator without the need for separate adapters.
A complimentary 7-pin adapter is provided for converting traditional SATA drives to NVMe. Additional adapters may be purchased.
The beautiful user-friendly, 7-inch, full-color touch screen is convenient, intuitive, and easy to use.
With multiple Copy and Compare modes (Brief, Full, Resize and Image), secure disk wiping and robust logging capabilities, the KanguruClone 11 M.2 NVMe SSD Pro Duplicator is great for IT work, backing up NVMe solid state drives, data wiping, system rollouts, drive testing and more!
- Supports all standard PCIe M.2 NVMe SSDs and M.2 SATA form factor drives. Capacity and brand independent.
- 7” Full-color touch screen
- Up to 25GB/min transfer rates to all target devices simultaneously
- One-year Standard Warranty: This system comes complete with a one-year parts and 90 day labor warranty.
- Clones any operating system: including Window, Linux, Mac and many more.
- Four Copy Operations:
- Full Copy - Sector for sector duplication
- Brief Copy - Copies only sectors with data (compatible with most major file systems)
- Resize Copy - Copies drives with different capacities
- Image Copy - Restores the contents of an image file to the Target drives
- Powerful erase and disk wipe features (compliant with DoD 5220.22-M)
- Detailed and downloadable system logs
- Supports HPA (Host Protection Area) and DCO (Device Configuration Overlay)
- Standalone system - no PC required
- KanguruClone 11 M.2 NVMe SSD ProDuplicator
- Power Cable
- One SATA to M.2 NVMe Adapter
This product carries a 1 Year limited warranty
Extended Warranty Plans Available
Please register your product with Kanguru to help us better serve you with more prompt technical support and warranty services for your product.
The KanguruClone™ 11 M.2 NVMe SSD Pro Duplicator is a high-speed, stand-alone duplicator that supports copying up to eleven M.2 NVMe SSDs and M.2 SATA drives simultaneously. With a total of twelve PCIe M.2 sockets and transfer speeds up to 25GB/min, the KanguruClone 11 M.2 NVMe SSD Pro Duplicator is perfect for high-volume duplication, offering a high-performance, high-capacity duplication system for customers looking to upgrade their PCs with new NVMe technology.
|12x PCIe M.2 M-keyed
|PCIe M.2 NVMe, M.2 SATA
|Up to 25GB/min
|USB2.0 – For saving log files and updating firmware
|41 °F - 122 °F
|15% ~ 90%
|7" Full-Color Touch Screen
|16.5” x 14.25” x 4.75”
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.